Monday, May 11, 2015

Why Start Blogging Now?

I've been reading blogs (and loving them) for over 10 years. You could say that I'm late to the party. There are a lot of reasons that I have often thought of jumping into the blogging world, but now I'm struggling through a very difficult time and I think it might help me to put down some thoughts here. I suppose I could just write for myself, but I have a strong desire to reach out.

I know myself, though, and I know how many times I have failed to follow through with the plans I have laid. So now I want to do this for myself. The last time I went through a crisis like this, we experienced great spiritual growth. I'm hoping that what my family and I are dealing with now will bring similar growth, and I want to have a record of that. So I'm throwing this out there.



A. Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment